It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:42 am

Free Newsletter

First Time for the Last Time!.

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

First Time for the Last Time!.

Postby Rah » Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:42 am

Hi all, This is the first time I've ever participated in a forum of any kind and I'm starting a new healthy eating and exercise regime hopefully for the last time. I would greatly appreciate any support, motivation, inspirations or a kick in the pants if I'm still moaning in a months time and I still haven't lost any weight. While my husband and sister try to be supportive they are both very thin and never watch what they eat or exercise so they don't really get it. More importantly I think they are both thoroughly sick of hearing about my lastest weight loss attempt and to be perfectly honest so am I! So I want to get it right this time.

I've battled with my weight since I was first put on a diet when I was 12 and from then on it's been up and down (mainly UP!). Now as a mum of a beautiful little girl, I want to finally get the weight off and set a good example for her. I let my weight control every aspect of my life and I'm over it!. I don't want her to think this is normal and I won't let her miss out on things like swimming because her mum is too unhappy with her body to wear bathers (or shorts for that matter).

I hope I haven't babbled too much.....thanks
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wacAjkf/]
Rah

Re: First Time for the Last Time!.

Postby hysterical_oliver » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:04 am

Welcome and good luck on your weightloss journey :mrgreen:

I can sympathise with you a lot, my parents first put me on a serious diet when I was 9!!! Did me a lot of good obviously lol

You'll find heaps of motivation, great info and a whole bunch of people who know what you're going through on the forum! We all look forward to seeing you and your progress around the place :D
14th September 2007 125kg
Current Weight 102kg
Goal Weight 60kg
hysterical_oliver

Re: First Time for the Last Time!.

Postby shokoden » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:55 am

Welcome to the forum. Wishing you all the best.
shokoden

Return to Introductions