It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:14 pm

Free Newsletter

first time

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

first time

Postby dinky » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:19 pm

This is my first time on.I have lost 30 kg but recently put a small bit on so I will start my weight loss from now on.I had a lapband a few years ago which helped me with the quantity of food that I eat but my craving of food has not left me. I am lucky because I like to exercise.I still have a sweet tooth which is my downfall. I hope by using this forum I will get back on track My daughter is getting married in November and if I can use that as a goal then I only need to lose 2kg a month so I need to stay focused.

Re: first time

Postby wagirl » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:25 pm

Today is my first day on the forum. I am going to start KM next week, my local chemist don't have it so I have to travel an hour and a half to the next town. I have tried TF, but I wasn't able to stick to it with everything that was going on at the time and postage was quite expensive ( I did lose weight on it and I felt fantastic). I also tried Xndo, which is the same sought of thing, but I didn't like the taste. I am getting married in August and I want to lose weight for the big day. :D I thought this forum might keep me motivated. I have also two little girls to run around after so I would love more energy to do that. My fiance and I have been together for 10 years and he has just started working 2 weeks away and 1 week home and I find I'm eating alot of junk food at home (not take-away).

I currently way 66.8kg
I would love to get to 55kg.

Return to Introductions