It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:03 pm

Free Newsletter

wagirl's mission (hopefully not impossible)

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

wagirl's mission (hopefully not impossible)

Postby wagirl » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:28 pm

Hi Im from a small coastal town in Western Australia and have only been on the forum for a couple of days.
I know that 24 weeks sound like plenty of time to lose 10kg's, but I have tried losing weight on a number of occassions before. Only for the weight to creep back on.
I have just over 24 weeks to my wedding, (even less to the dress fittings) to look fantastic on the day and to be a healthier, happier me.
I joined the forum to keep motivated, and I have read some great weight loss ideas and see their is alot of support for people in the same boat as me.
I would like to be able to wear sexy lingerie, especially on the wedding night :wink: , but at the moment I don't feel sexy in anything.
I am 30 years old, about 163cm tall and weigh 66.8kg's
I had my appendix out in year 4, and because of it I have a lopsided tummy. I had a ceaser with my first daughter and I asked the Dr for a tummy tuck at the same time, of course he wouldn't :evil:. I have always gained weight mainly around my tummy and It has been a very long time since I have had no love handles.
I need as much support as I can get, and I look forward to seeing everyones progress, it is inspirational.
Well it's time to dust of the tredmill and walking shoes and give it all I've got!!
wagirl

Re: wagirl's mission (hopefully not impossible)

Postby holly80 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:33 pm

Good luck, I can see this forum will be very addictive....

Holly

Every 5 kilos off= Pandora Charm

SW: 86kg 31/8/06
CW:
WL:
GW: 75kg

Rule your mind or it will rule you.You may delay, but time will not !!!
holly80

Postby milkyway » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:02 pm

Hi Wagirl and welcome to the forum.

I'm sure you can reach your goal by your wedding. Hang in there hun, we're here to support you :)

I look forward to reading about your progress.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby wagirl » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:20 pm

Thanks for the support. I already feel more motivated.
wagirl

Postby matchbox » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:23 pm

hey wagirl - i'm a wa girl too, from perth :)
it is definately doable and i'm sure you'll kick butt :) good luck, can't wait to see your progress :)
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Postby wagirl » Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:43 pm

hi lexi
Wow,I just noticed your progress ticker. Keep up the good work only 6 to go hey :D
We live 600km north of perth. But I'm down there every 3 weeks dropping my fiance off at the plane (5am in the morning I might ad). We stay over night, then after a coffee at the airport I travel home alone. I leave my two baby girls with my parents, it is easier traveling and it gives us some alone time.
I have a problem with road house food though. I thought now with starting KM I should be able to have a shake for breakfast
grab a sandwich for lunch(try to avoid the deep fryers), and instead of getting take away chinese for tea or pub grub I could have the second shake of the day, and remember to pack fruit. Well thats my plan for our next trip, I just have to stick to it.
Well keep up the good work.
wagirl

Return to Introductions