It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:59 am

Free Newsletter

Hi I'm New Too

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi I'm New Too

Postby Renae » Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:02 pm

I just stumbled across this wonderful website and forum and there seems to be so much support here.

I started my new lifestyle on January 18th and so far have lost just over 11kgs with another 24 to go. In the past I have done Weight Watchers and found it very successful. I haven't been counting points strictly this time but have been keeping a rough idea of how I am going.

I recently joined the gym and am enjoying that. I started off using the treadmill, bike and some weights but am now veering in the direction of classes. I also walk every morning.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone better and sharing our weight loss journies together.

Postby Dolly » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:48 pm

Hi Renae, welcome to the forum. Congratulations on losing all that weight, your enthusiasm with exercise is going to get you far.
I loved reading your personal blog thanks for sharing.

Postby rebeccaq » Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:20 pm

Hi Renae,

I have also just joined and am interested in sharing weight loss experiences with people.

I started in January on the CSIRO diet and did that for a few months and then just started eating well. I have now lost 22kg and hoping to lose another 6kg. I have been going to the gym for a month now and really enjoying it.

Am also getting married in 2 weeks in Fiji but have done this for a lifestyle change not just for the one day.

Postby Groovychic » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:07 am

Welcome Renae and Rebecca. I wish you every success with your weight loss and congrats on your successes so far. Well done ladies. And congrats on your upcoming wedding day Rebecca. Have a fab time in Fiji.

Keep Smiling!!!

Postby Dolly » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:32 am

Hi Rebecca, a big welcome to you too.

Postby hushpuppy » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:06 pm

Welcome guys and well done on your losses thus far . JOin in and have fun and lose at the same time
Cheers Jules

SW 107kg
CW 99.8kg
GW 65kg

Return to Introductions