It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:35 am

Free Newsletter

howdie forum

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

howdie forum

Postby enough_with_the_fat » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:42 am

Im new to this site but from what ive read and seen it's just what i need to help lose these yukky kilo's a little about me, my name's Kim from oakhurst nsw im 30yrs married with 2 stepson's i weigh my highest ever 125kilo's ive been big since i left high school, in the past few months ive been thinking alot about my age and decided it's now time to live the next 30years slim and happy. im not one to follow diet's or go to gym's im a beleiver in doing somthing with willpower and support ive slowly started myself a at home excercise workout which im enjoying just gotta the food section right now lol :D i feel from what ive read that this site will help my willpower and have the support i need to get me lossing the weight u guys are so good to each other i feel like a close friend when reading ur storey's anyhow ill shut up now be back shortly
enough_with_the_fat

Re: howdie forum

Postby MagicGirl79 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:00 pm

Welcome to the forum and I hope you get plenty of support, ideas and inspiration from this forum.
Cheers,
Kate
MagicGirl79

Re: howdie forum

Postby tania2573 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:20 pm

Welcome Kim
Im sure you will love this site ,it is awesome i have only been joined less than a week and already finding it the best weightloss help ive ever had
so good luck with your weight loss and looking forward to sharing your progress :D
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85
tania2573

Return to Introductions