It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:19 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi I'm New

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi I'm New

Postby ~Rose~ » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:08 am

Hi I'm Rose and I'm a 36yr old married woman with 2 wonderful children. At present I weigh 107kg and after 8years of being overweight... I'm sick of it and I'm determined to reach a much healthier weight for my age and height. I have a friends wedding coming up in 18mths at an island resort and I want to feel confident enough in swimmers to participate in water activites with my kids and friends. I also want to be the kind of mum that participates in healthy activites with my kids, not shy away from them because of my weight. I'm hoping to reach 70kg in 18mths, and I'm setting myself smaller goals inbetween of 90kg and 85kg.
I know in the past I've lost motion after a few weeks of not loosing any weight and I'm hoping that these forums will help keep me motivated and on track.
Anyway that's alittle about me, looking forward to meeting and chatting with all.
~Rose~
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

[/url]
~Rose~

Re: Hi I'm New

Postby hysterical_oliver » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:14 am

Hi Rose, 18 months is plenty of time to get to your goal weight :mrgreen: You'll find all the information and support you need right here on the forums! I look forward to seeing your journey :D
14th September 2007 125kg
Current Weight 102kg
Goal Weight 60kg
hysterical_oliver

Postby Cac33 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:43 am

Hi Rose, welcome to the forum. I think a lot of us can relate to you in regards to trying many times to loose weight but give up after just a matter of weeks. I have found that with the support of this forum it is very encouraging & helps you stay on track.
Good luck & can't wait to read about your progress. :D
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Postby Tarz » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:47 am

Hi Rose,

Welcome to the forum, this place is gold. i normally diet for 2 weeks and lose motivation. But this time it has been nearly 10 weeks and i am still going steady. Everyone here is amazing, anytime you feel temptations coming on or are unsure of something they are there to help. Your gonna love it and will definately get down to 70 in 18 months if not before then. It just takes some dicipline and hard work. You can do it and will do it. Good luck.

Tara
Tarz

Postby ~Rose~ » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:27 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome guys. I've just been reading lots through the forums and I know i've made a great choice joining up here. :D
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

[/url]
~Rose~

Return to Introductions