It is currently Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:27 am

Free Newsletter

New Blokey Weight Loss Mission - Any Challengers?

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

New Blokey Weight Loss Mission - Any Challengers?

Postby FRITZMACGRITZ » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:59 pm

Hi, Carl, 31M, Canberra.

I'm, yet again, going to embark on a major weight loss mission. This is my fourth purge since primary school. I want to do it properly this time, and I'm keen to workshop with other emotional eaters, so we can all kick the habit together.

I've had a few false starts in the last 12 months - but now this is it. I'm taking four weeks of annual leave to focus on getting my life straight. I've ran out of energy and sick of having lousy-fitting clothes.

If anybody, particularly fellow lads - otherwise too timid to share, want to discuss things daily, please let me know. A little competition always helps in my experience.

In 2003 I adopted the low carb, majority protein model and the weight fell off me. I love the sweet things and that must be my downfall. I have a cross trainer in the loungeroom and I need a little inspriation to use it.

Best wishes everyone.

Re: New Blokey Weight Loss Mission - Any Challengers?

Postby Siana-leah » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:28 pm

Hey Carl!
There are a lot of people here that can give you plenty of info and encouragement!! It really does help to get on here.
If your looking for competition there are lots of challenges...and one guy that is particularly strong and doing ace at the moment is
JP1....hes already gone from 107kg to 82kg over 5 months...he can definitely give you some help.
Hope you find the motivation you need...i know i have!! :D :D

Return to Introductions