It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:34 am

Free Newsletter

Newbie--- want to lose 10kgs in 6 weeks HELPPP

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Newbie--- want to lose 10kgs in 6 weeks HELPPP

Postby Mummy84 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:21 am

Hi All,

Ive been looking for a place where people understand what I'm going thru. Well let me start from the beginging..LOL I'll make it quick i promise. I'm 24yrs old and about 157cm tall.. I had a beautiful baby boy 3 months ago i gained about 25kilos while pregnant and within the first 2 weeks i lost 15 kilos. so my starting weight was 90kgs (9th month of pregnancy) i lost 15kilos in 2 weeks which got me down to 75kgs.. and in the last well almost 3 months i have only lost 5 kilos and that is only cos i have been starving myself for the last 4 days and have managed to lose about 2 kilos. I have my best friends wedding in 6 weeks and i would really like to get down to 60kgs.. so 10kgs in 6 weeks. my plan is to only eat fruit and veg. NO bread and pasta. and once a week i'll be eating lean meat. tomorrow I'm going to buy a skipping rope and will be skipping for at least 10 mins a day and me and my bub will be walking for about 30 mins a day as soon as this wheather cools down a little (he doesnt like the heat) Also after giving birth i have had problems with going to do No. 2 so im taking a weight loss tea called nutri-slim which gives me pretty bad stomach pains but i do feel alot better afterwards. if anyone had any tips on how to lose weight fast while still having time for my baby please let me know... I'll keep u posted on my weight loss..

Starting weight 72kgs (4days ago)
Current weight 70kgs
Goal weight 60kgs
Mummy84

Re: Newbie--- want to lose 10kgs in 6 weeks HELPPP

Postby big_love » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:17 am

Hi Newbie...

Congrats on your baby. Im not going to offer you advice, other than to say you shouldn't be starving yourself!!! This forum is more about healthy eating, and exercise to maintain a healthy weight for life! Well thats what I think anyway. Goodluck though, I hope you find what your looking for. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
140/117/85
big_love

Postby Mummy84 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:42 am

Thanks Tam

I didnt really mean starving myself, but to me it is as usually i eat all day everyday. so me eating fruit and veg is like starving myself.. on another hand your doing really well.. keep at it!!
Mummy84

Postby big_love » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:44 am

Sorry I didn't mean to sound b.i.t.c.h.y.!!! I just want everyone to keep safe and not harm themselves to lose weight!!! It will be hard eating just fruit and veg, but i definantly think it will help you kickstart your other problem (the #2 issues... :shock: :wink: :lol: )

.. on another hand your doing really well.. keep at it!!

Thanks, it has taken me a long time to get where I'm at. This place makes all the difference though!
140/117/85
big_love

Postby hysterical_oliver » Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:18 am

Are you vegetarian? Meat isn't that bad for you AND the protein keeps you fuller for longer :D It's pretty important to eat protein everyday as a part of a balanced diet~ Please make sure you're eating enough for you to be healthy otherwise once the wedding's over you're going to put it all back on and more!
14th September 2007 125kg
Current Weight 102kg
Goal Weight 60kg
hysterical_oliver

Return to Introductions