It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:26 am

Free Newsletter

It's all about me, me, me!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

It's all about me, me, me!

Postby meegs » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:49 pm

FINALLY!!
Hi!
I'm Meegan - 33 - mother of 2 boys, 5 and 2 (3 next week).
I weighed 113kgs at my heaviest - which was not that long ago - but well sustained for over a year.

I have finally started to think about myself and put myself rather than my lovely husband and beautiful boys first.

I have joined Step Into Life which is an outdoor exercise group and have been going there since October 2007. For quite a while I thought that exercising was all I had to do so I continued eating very badly, and needless to say I did not lose any considerable weight (2.7kgs) despite working my still huge ass off!!!!

I have now got my head in the game :idea: and am eating much better - although not to any diet although we use a lot of the CSIRO principles and I love exercising now!
Why, the other night I chose to go for a run - FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!!!!! :shock:

So, in a nutshell that is me. I look forward to reading others successes and trials.
Meegs xxx
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wZmhU33/]
[/url]
meegs

Re: It's all about me, me, me!

Postby ali76 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:04 pm

Hi Meegs!

Welcome to another fellow South Aussie...are you loving the change in weather as much as I am?!

It sounds like you know exactly what to do to achieve your goals....with the help and motivation of the guys and gals here on the forum, you'll get there in no time :P

Best of luck - looking forward to hearing of your progress.

Ali
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Re: It's all about me, me, me!

Postby Cac33 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:06 pm

Hi Meegs

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you're on the right track. I look forward to reading about your progress :D

Shout out if you need anything
Cass
Cass

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70
Cac33

Return to Introductions