It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:51 am

Free Newsletter

A post-easter newie

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

A post-easter newie

Postby chubbybunny » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:52 pm

Hi everyone,

Well moving to an office job is definitely starting to take its toll on the size of my backside. Not to mention the end of a relationship and a move to Sydney. I am really excited about my job and am starting to make some friends, but I really need to get my weight under control so that my life feels in order.

I am 71kg at the moment and only 157cm...I was 64kg before I moved to Sydney 4 months ago so this is relatively new fat for me. I need a nightly check in to keep me motivated on the path to weightloss.

It's 6 weeks until I make my first trip back to my home town and I want to get a bit of control on things by then. So I look forward to hearing all of your stories and doing the weekly weigh in.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wbiaCFp/]
[/url]
chubbybunny

Re: A post-easter newie

Postby Mummy84 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:14 pm

HI there, and welcome to the forum.. i find this place pretty great! whenever i feel like eating (when im not really hungry) i just come on here and read everyone progress its great motivation.. im in a way in the same boat as you and i want to get down to 60kgs in 5 weeks.. so i gotta lose 9.5kgs by my best friends wedding.. i have the time for it so hopfully i'll make it.. even if i lose 5kgs would be great! good luck and let me know how to plan to lose your weight!
Mummy84

Re: A post-easter newie

Postby qtpie » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:12 pm

chubbybunny wrote:Hi everyone,

Well moving to an office job is definitely starting to take its toll on the size of my backside. Not to mention the end of a relationship and a move to Sydney. I am really excited about my job and am starting to make some friends, but I really need to get my weight under control so that my life feels in order.

I am 71kg at the moment and only 157cm...I was 64kg before I moved to Sydney 4 months ago so this is relatively new fat for me. I need a nightly check in to keep me motivated on the path to weightloss.

It's 6 weeks until I make my first trip back to my home town and I want to get a bit of control on things by then. So I look forward to hearing all of your stories and doing the weekly weigh in.

hey there and welcome, you only have to loose about 7 kg which isn't much and you should be able to do that quite easily, good luck with it, you will do great!!!
Stating date is 17th March 2008
SW: 91.1kg
CW: 88.1kg
GW: 68kg
Short Term Goal: 85 kg

FAILED
New starting date is 1st July 2009

Starting weight: 91.1kg
Amount of weight lost: 4.1kg
Current weigt loss: 87kg
Short term goal: 85kg
Long term goal: 68kg