It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:53 pm

Free Newsletter

Halfway there but need to keep motivation high

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Halfway there but need to keep motivation high

Postby Eliana86 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:07 pm

Hi Everyone,

My name is Eliana and I have been on my weightloss journey for about 3 months now and lost 15kg. I stll have another 9kg minimum to go but would like to get to 68kg then reasses where I should be. I am 180cm tall so 68kg is in the middle of my healthy BMI range.
I am losing weight because I want to be more comfortable with myself. I have suffered from poor self esteem in the past but I am changing that with every kilogram I lose.
I live with my boyfriend who is the only person that I have actually told that I am trying to lose weight. Although I am sure everybody else has guessed thats what I am doing. I hate the word diet because that is not what this is, I am changing my lifestyle so I can live a long and happy life.
I go to the gym most nights of the week and I am starting to focus more on strength and toning up now. I eat really well compared to what I used to eat. I use to cook for convenience.
I have joined this forum to help keep my motivation up and get pearls of wisdom from others.
I can't wait to catch up on everyones stories.

El
I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am.

HW : 94Kg
CW: 79.5kg
GW: 68kg
Eliana86

Re: Halfway there but need to keep motivation high

Postby qtpie » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:15 pm

hey ther and welcome!!!

you have lost a lot of weight, good on you for that, and you don't have too much more too loose so you should be able to do that quite easily, if you can loost 15 you can definatly loose the last 9kg, good on you for getting to where you are now!!! you can do it!!!
Stating date is 17th March 2008
SW: 91.1kg
CW: 88.1kg
GW: 68kg
Short Term Goal: 85 kg

FAILED
New starting date is 1st July 2009

Starting weight: 91.1kg
Amount of weight lost: 4.1kg
Current weigt loss: 87kg
Short term goal: 85kg
Long term goal: 68kg