It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:16 pm

Free Newsletter

New Member on Kate Morgan

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

New Member on Kate Morgan

Postby Robyn » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:09 pm

:D Hi,
I have just joined the forum today,am aged 54.
my daughter is getting married in 8 weeks, and I couldn't get into the outfit I was goining to wear (bought it ages ago), so I hit the panic button and joined Kate Morgan just over 2 weeks ago online. I lost 3 kgs the first week which I put down as fluid. but have lost another kg this week. and the cms are coming off. I love the choice of flavours in the shakes. Also found that if I have a bowl of the soup (that you can have anytime), that I could stick with it and am eating more fruit now than I have for a long time. Yes I miss my favourite...bread. but have surprised myself :o that I have been able to stick to it. Have tried Calorie King with some success and Weight Watchers. I think because you haven't got to think about what! to have for meals stops the indecision and going off the rails. But at Dinner time I sure look forward to meat and vege!
so am happy with myself...."I'm living in the seventies" for the first time in about 2 years.
Hope you are all having a great day !!
Robyn
:P
start 84 83 82 81 80 79 78 77 77.5 76 75 74 73 72 71 70 goal
Robyn

Re: New Member on Kate Morgan

Postby matchbox » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:28 pm

hey robyn, welcome to the forum! congrats on what you've lost already, you're doing great! best of luck with the rest and i look forward to reading your progress :)
Have FAITH in yourself
matchbox

Return to Introductions