It is currently Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:05 pm

Free Newsletter

woot woot newbie alert!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

woot woot newbie alert!

Postby angel_doll78 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:58 pm

Hey everyone,
I stumbled across this website whilst searching the internet for weight loss inspiration. WOW and what inspiration this has been. Guys you all look awesome in the before and during pictures. So here I am. I have some work to do. I am 30 years old 163cms tall and weigh 110kilos. I have a condition some of you would know PCOS. Its a uphill battle trying to loose weight not to mention keeping it off. I have tried so many quick fix diets. But I have finally worked out that my dimples are not going to disappear overnight . From This moment I will be truthful to the weightloss forum and myself. I have set some new realistic goals and finish something I started.

I will be posting some before shots.
(not that I like photos of myself)

Thanks heaps
Angel_doll :mrgreen:

Re: woot woot newbie alert!

Postby tania2573 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:34 am

Hi and welcome to the forum Good luck with your goals,joining here will make them easier to achieve. :)
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85

Re: woot woot newbie alert!

Postby Cac33 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:13 am

Welcome! This place is very encouraging & supportive so you have come to the right place. There is also a few others on here that have PCOS so you will have others that understand first hand the battle you are going through & there has been some threads on the subject if you want to read them.

Good luck with your journey & I look forward to reading your progress :D

SW: 108.3 (4Feb08)
CW: 96.1
GW: 70

Return to Introductions