It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:27 pm

Free Newsletter

Need a new solution

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Need a new solution

Postby serina4212 » Sun May 11, 2008 7:28 pm

Hi all,

I recently have lost 10kg from replacing two meals per day with those weight loss shakes. I am 176cm tall and weighed 67kg, I got down to 57kg but after a couple of months without the shakes i am back approx 59-60kg. The shakes worked great however, i had to cease them as i was suffering really bad with stomach acid. Is this normal? I would like to do it again as I am still not happy with my weight however I cant because of this problem. I can never stick to normal dieting so I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to why I suffer stomach acid when taking these shakes or have another solution that i could have to replace my meals? I also joined the gym, however in that period of time I put on a couple of kilos and looked bigger (from muscle) which i did not like at all. I really dont know what to do from here so any suggestions would be much appreciated. My goal weight is around 55-56kg. PLEASE HELP.....

Thanks,

Serina
serina4212

Re: Need a new solution

Postby Booties » Tue May 13, 2008 9:51 am

wow you must be thin!

I am 175cm tall and my aim is to reach 70 maybe 65 :p so you must be lean :)

good luck with it all

Rach

** I will be 70 kgs by Christmas 2009 **

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby serina4212 » Tue May 13, 2008 12:27 pm

Hi Rach,

Thanks for your comment. I am lean however I still have a few kilos i'd lke to shed before I will be totally happy. I know it might sound strange but it's just a personal thing I suppose. Good luck with your weight loss...I'm sure you can do it!!

Take care,

Serina
serina4212

Postby Booties » Tue May 13, 2008 1:13 pm

you too :)

** I will be 70 kgs by Christmas 2009 **

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby SarahC » Tue May 13, 2008 5:25 pm

Welcome Serina. I'm also in the same boat as you, trying to get rid of those last couple of kilos. It is hard!

Re the shakes, could it be the protein content? Some people have tummy troubles with the high protein levels. Not to sure what to suggest, as I think most shakes are much the same... :?

I find that eating low carb really helps me a lot. Maybe look into that?

Best of luck :D
SarahC

Postby serina4212 » Wed May 14, 2008 5:53 pm

Thanks very much Sarah...I will give that a go

Cheers,

Serina :)
serina4212

Postby kaze » Wed May 14, 2008 6:03 pm

You seem to have done really well on the shakes. It is a shame that they upset your stomach. It is hard when you only have a few kilos to go but I'm sure that perserverance pays off. I'm not even sure if thats the correct spelling. If you have just starting working out in the gym, maybe you have gained muscle, while still losing fat, which is a nice thought. Good luck with it.
:D
Kaze
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w7skEAh/]
[/url]
kaze

Return to Introductions