It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:14 am

Free Newsletter

Newby

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Newby

Postby matthews » Mon May 12, 2008 2:11 pm

I have just come across this forum. Looks very good and helpful. Have tried a few different live style changes(not diets) but stuggle to loose the last 5KGs every time. current weight is 95KG but want to get to atleast 90KG with BMI of around 18% if not better. Hopefully i will get a bit of help from on here.
matthews

Re: Newby

Postby jilliansmyhero » Mon May 12, 2008 3:26 pm

u have come to the right place for advice, try posting ur height, what ur eating plan and exercise plan look like to help other give u some advice. GOODLUCK with thse last 5kgs.
jilliansmyhero

Postby matthews » Mon May 12, 2008 5:35 pm

My height is 188cm. Currently i am doing a diet from the simpily to good to be true books on the 28day plan. The go to Gym atleast 2 times a week and try for a 3rd day when ever possible. I do atleast 45min cardio when i am there and upper body weights. Normaly i will warm up with 15min walk then weights and finish with a 30min jog. my fitness level is not to bad. I was also wondering if a protien shake will help to move the last few KG
matthews

Postby Booties » Tue May 13, 2008 9:53 am

losing those 5kgs will be easy :)

and there is a nice group of supporters here too.

let us know how you go

Rach

** I will be 70 kgs by Christmas 2009 **

RACHEL CAN DOOOO IT!!!
Booties

Postby jilliansmyhero » Wed May 14, 2008 9:04 pm

protein shakes can be good IF u exercise enough otherwise the extra cals will just go to your body.
What brand were u looking at?
were u thinking as a snack or when u exercise?
With ur bmi being pretty good, where is the weight ur trying to lose coming from ie do u need to lose some more cms off around ur abs, legs, butt etc??? cause maybe u could do some more exercise focusing towards the area u would like to look a bit toner.
jilliansmyhero

Return to Introductions