It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:18 am

Free Newsletter

Hi i'm new!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi i'm new!

Postby sasnboots » Sat May 17, 2008 10:14 pm

Hi everyone, i am new to this forum and am hoping to get some inspiration from all of you who have done so well with your weight loss journey's so far. Let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I have always had weight problems, i think this may be partly due to my pcos that was only diagnised last year. Anyway at ,my heaviest i was 89 kilos ( i am 162cms tall), i went to WW and lost a heap of weight, then went overseas got the dreaded 'heathrow injection' and came back 2 years later and had gained part of my weight back due to lager and kebabs. So i went back to WW and joined a gym and after ending a bad relationship got down t omy lowest weight of about 58 kilos. Then i met my now Fiance and 3 years later am back up to 67.

SO, i am getting maried in Feb next year and am desperate to lose 9 kilos. Tonight i have finally made the decision to not be unhealthy anymore!!!! I look forward to meet all of you along the way. :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w1mWHrl/]
[/url]
sasnboots

Re: Hi i'm new!

Postby tania2573 » Sat May 17, 2008 10:22 pm

HI welcome to the forum and good luck with your goals :)
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Sun May 18, 2008 3:09 pm

Welcome to the forum Sas! Good luck with your weight loss journey. Are you planning on going back to WW again, or are you going to lose the weight some other way this time? Just curious because I'm seriously considering going back to WW myself. Nothing else seems to be working for me right now!
EvilWombatQueen

Postby sasnboots » Sun May 18, 2008 3:18 pm

Not going to WW this time. I went to the health store yesterday and seriousy considered buying the lemon detox diet ($95 :shock: ), but then spoke to the nutrionalist and she gave me some other options. I didn't like the thought of not eating for 4 days, i love food! So i ended up walking away with some Blackmores metabolism tablets (unsure of the name), and i am just going to start eating better and exercising more. I loved being a size 10 and want to be back there so much that hopefully this time i'll do it.
My fiance and i went to the vic market this morning and bought all our vegies and meat for the week and i've made a red lentil soup and i'm also making a pumpkin soup this afternoon, so hopefully i will be able to do it easier this time.

i just have to say NO to sweets and highly proceesed foods!!!!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w1mWHrl/]
[/url]
sasnboots

Postby milkyway » Mon May 19, 2008 11:53 pm

Hi sansboots- welcome to the forum. You sound like you've got a really healthy approach to your weightloss goals. All the best!
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby silvister » Fri May 23, 2008 3:50 pm

hello friends i am new here, this is my first post , this is very good forums site for the discussion of the various topic of the weight loss, i am very much enjoy here.
silvister

Postby GoddessInside » Sun May 25, 2008 9:28 am

Hi & Welcome sasnboots !!

Sounds like you're all set and ready to go !! I bet you're going to be a beautiful bride :)
SW: 233.2kgs - Nov 2012
SW148.0kgs - 14 Oct 2014
CW 141.2kgs
GW 132kg
GoddessInside

Return to Introductions