It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:36 pm

Free Newsletter

Shouting out to all fellow forumites!!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Shouting out to all fellow forumites!!

Postby Sknybrd2B » Mon May 19, 2008 1:37 pm

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I'm 25, mother of 2 and am approaching my wedding date faster than expected. I have already lost eight kilos on the Cohen's diet. Fell off the bandwagon when wedding was cancelled unexpectedly.
Well, now it's back on and I need to lose some serious weight. I live in a small town and dont have a lot of support except from my H2B.
My starting weight is 98kg my goal weight is approximately 72kg, give or take a few kg.My wedding is four months away and I want to lose as much as I can before then.
Would love to meet some new friends on the same journey as me!

Skny
:)
Mini goal #1: 93kg
Mini goal #2: 87kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wLPBRii/]

To the world I may be just one person, but to one person I may just be the world!
Sknybrd2B

Re: Shouting out to all fellow forumites!!

Postby milkyway » Mon May 19, 2008 11:50 pm

Welcome to the forum :) Congrats on the weightloss to date. You'll find plenty of support and advice here. I look forward to hearing about your progress :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Postby Sknybrd2B » Tue May 20, 2008 12:05 pm

Thanks, milky. Its been a long time coming, I didnt think I would find something that worked for me. Then I started the CD and within 2 weeks I was recieving compliments about my weightloss. Even customers at the store where I worked were noticing its such a great feeling.
There are some inspirational ppl on here, so any questions I know who I will be asking!

To the world I may be just one person, but to one person I may just be the world!
Sknybrd2B

Postby jilliansmyhero » Tue May 20, 2008 12:45 pm

goodluck for the upcoming wedding, im sure u'll look fab. so whats involved with the cohen's diet?
jilliansmyhero

Postby Sknybrd2B » Tue May 20, 2008 1:33 pm

The cohen's diet first involves a blood test. They than set you a meal plan. The meal plan is very strict and each meal consists of vegetables and a source of protein. Whether it is fish/chicken/red meat/ cheese, you are not to mix proteins.
Lots of water, like most diets.Very low carbs, next to none actually. No aclohol.
This is the website, some inspirational stories on there also.
http://www.lifestyleclinic.com.au/

It is really hard and strict but it is all I have found that works and I am determined to get back to a size 12 by my next birthday.

Sknybrd2B

Postby shelbel » Thu May 22, 2008 12:52 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!

You'll find plenty of support on here from the progress page to diet and exercise sectins, so enjoy your stay! LOL

Jump in wherever you feel comfy and good luck on your journey, im sure you'll make a stunning bride! :D

Shelley
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)
shelbel

Postby Sknybrd2B » Thu May 22, 2008 1:25 pm

Thanks so much, Shelley! I hope I make a stunning bride.I'm a bit nervous the wedding is approaching fast and I am unsure as to whether or not I will lose as much as I would like before then. Thats not entirely true. I will be sooo happy when I get married it's been 5 years coming ...so skinny or not I will be happy! It will be just that bit better if I looked good for my H2B & me!

Sknybrd2B

Postby mjessica89 » Sun May 25, 2008 4:32 pm

Hi Skny (sounds like skinny :) ), welcome to the forum. Hope that we can lose weight in the future and you will have a wonderful wedding :)

Jessy
My daily routine :
Diet - Follow the free 7 days diet plan from the Calorie Shifting website (a very useful diet plan :) )
Exercise - Monday, Wednesday, Friday = swimming,
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday = jogging (around my house), Sunday = Yoga
mjessica89

Return to Introductions