It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:40 pm

Free Newsletter

New Here and am on a roll

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

New Here and am on a roll

Postby flossy » Fri May 30, 2008 1:39 pm

Hi all, new member here from Victoria Australia. Have been struggling with weight problems for the past 5 years and am finally on a roll to shed the klg's. I started dieting about a year ago, and has been a yo yo effect up until about 6 weeks ago. In the past 6 weks I have shed 9 klg which is fantastic as I am now weighing in at 80klg which I haven't done for probably 4 years. I stated my diet with the national heart foundation soup diet and was delighted at how much weight I lost, mainly a lot of fluid which i seen to carry for some reason. from there I have just been very careful with what I eat, probably tend to follow the weight watchers point plan .. but without really counting the points. I feel i have a good understanding of how the points prog works and can do it without keeping track. I dont want to have to follow a strick diet where I have to track every thing that I eat so am doing it my way in hope of it being a lifestyle change that i can continue with in the future. Now that I have the bulk of the weight off i have just today started excercise, i had a treadmill delivered today and have just spent 30 min on it and feel fantastic. I am back on the soup diet again for another 3 days and will then go back to my version of the point plan. 12 months ago I weighed 93 klg - today I weigh 80 klg and my goal weight is about 68 klg....

Return to Introductions