I’m known to the world as ‘Sin’ and I’m 31 years old. I work 2, separate part time jobs as a cleaner, and am a full time mother of 4. I’m 163 centimeters tall and my weight is 89 kilograms – and I HATE to exercise. I don’t smoke and rarely drink, but I do share the occasional bottle of champers with my ‘mother in-law’ while the boys are watching their weekend footy matches. Until recently, I never ate breakfast and enjoyed take-away (especially greasy pizza) 1 or 2 times EVERY week.
I find it hard to get out of bed when the alarm goes off in the morning, and feel tired and lethargic throughout most of the day, and I can never ‘be bothered’ when the kids ask if we can walk the dogs or go to the park. I often find myself feeling highly stressed and/or emotional with no obvious reason, and I’m currently riding a rollercoaster with my patience, snapping easily, and with no discernable reason.
My goals are to feel happier, be stronger, weigh 55 kilograms (or be an easy size 10) and have the ability to run (or jog) 5 kilometers.
I have decided that NOW is the time – not tomorrow, and not next week. There is no time like RIGHT NOW to look after my health, train myself to eat right and learn to love to exercise – even if it causes me to fade away! lol (here’s hoping!)
• Achieve weight goal of 55 kilograms.
• Have more energy to spend time with my kids.
• Be able to run 5 kilometers without stopping.
• Feel happier, and be in control of my emotions.
• To feel comfortable wearing shorts or a short skirt in public.
• To increase my cardio training to 1 hour a day, 6 days a week.
• To increase my strength training to four 20 – 30 minute sessions a week.
• To fit back into all of my size 12 clothes (between 70 – 75 kilos).
• To give up alcohol completely.
• To get out of bed when the alarm goes off without struggling.
• To love myself for who I am and not what I look like.
• To up my treadmill walking speed, at least once a week.
• Keep a food diary and learn to serve myself better portion sizes.
• Eat less food, more often.
• Weight and measure myself once a week.
I have bought myself the ‘Biggest Loser – Change Your Life’ book and intend to follow their program (as best I can) to start myself off… and here’s to seeing some changes happen soon!!
I look forward to exchanging happy banter and wonderful successes with you all!!