It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:32 am

Free Newsletter

Hello precious newbies!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello precious newbies!

Postby shelbel » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:14 am

Hello to all the new folk!

Ive been MIA for a week and as always i see there are many new faces joining our little community in search of help, support and answers. First of all welcome to each and every one of you. Im also one of the time poor people and cant reply to every post individually but please accept this as my welcome to you all! I know how hard it can be to try and break into a new group, be it on the net or in "real life" so my advice is to jump in there when ever you feel comfortable, ask questions or start your own threads in any of our sections feel free to offer support to existing members. We're a great bunch of people full of advice and unending support. So give us a try! :D

Oh and P.S You can do this! Its not always an easy journey and it wont always reward your hard work on the scales, but stick with it, because the end result is worth 10 times all the hard work!!
Highest Weight - 93kgs
Current Weight - 68.3kgs
Goal Weight - 65kgs

The wise man Stephen King once said - The only way to go on, is to go on. To say 'i can do this' even when you know you cant

You'll find me in the almost there section :)

Re: Hello precious newbies!

Postby Strawberry » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:39 pm

Hi Shelbel!

Thank you for writing this post to all us newbies. This is such a great sight. I'm glad I found it by chance. And thanks on the tips for breaking the ice. I shall take your advice on board. :mrgreen:

Re: Hello precious newbies!

Postby Hurricane Katrina » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:46 am

Hi Shelbel,

Thanks for the super post to all us newbies! Its very encouraging and just reinforces the fact that i totally love this site.

kat ;-)

Starting weight: 70kg
1st mini-goal: 66kg (2009-06-08)
2nd mini-goal: 62kg
3rd mini-goal: 58kg
Goal weight: 54kg
Hurricane Katrina

Return to Introductions