It is currently Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:50 pm

Free Newsletter

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby emmakate » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:33 pm

Hi everyone.
Just thought id do i quick intro b4 i start posting other stuff. Ive been on this site 4 a while without being a member and just reading posts. Ive found everyone to be so motivational! so i thought id join.
Im 20 yrs old around 1.7m tall and successfully went from 103kg to 68kg about 2 years ago using calorie king as a guide and exercising at home, walking, treadmill ect.
Since then ive gained some of that weight back (but not all!) and have been struggling ever since. At the moment i weight around 83kg.
I fall into the cycle of all or nothing and either eat really well and exercise or dont do either. Ive tried heaps of meal replacement programs which just dont work coz i love real food too much!
Im also hoping ill lose like 15kg all at once..........haha. im going back to what i know which is calorie king counting. The challenge is just sticking to it. Which when i get into i really enjoy. Its just starting. And sometimes crap having to watch everything ALL THE TIME!
Look foward to getting to meet you all.

Re: Hey

Postby tania2573 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:45 pm

Hi welcome to the forum and good luck with your goals.Also congrats on your weightloss previously :)
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85

Return to Introductions