It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:37 am

Free Newsletter

Hello.......I am ready for change...

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello.......I am ready for change...

Postby Ocean » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:24 pm

Hello my name is Yvette I am 37 and have 2 kids a 17yo & 5yo girls happily married but also miserable all my young life I have been very slim size 7 but after having my second daughter I found that I was suffering Post Natal Depression and was medicated for it and still to this day continue to take it as after several attempts at "getting of it" resulted in severe depression returning again and again and I can live with taking a few tabs at the cost of my sanity unfortunately even though I have been on it for many years it still makes me ravenous after taking it at night lol, apparently thats the worst time to get the munchies so I hear, anyway I have a huge weight problem and will post in the appropriate forum sections for any advice I ask or hope to be able to give I just wanted to introduce the the person behind the name. Thanks for reading and again I hope that I am able to help and be a good contributer to what looks like a great forum. :D :D :D

Re: Hello.......I am ready for change...

Postby tania2573 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:34 am

Hi welcome to the forum and good luck with your goals.
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85

Postby sassi » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:22 pm

hi & welcome yvette :)

Postby Strawberry » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:29 pm

Hi & welcome. I hope you find what you are looking for in this great forum. Good luck with your journey. You are amongst friends here so feel free to discuss whatever you like - i mean if we can't be honest about weight loss here were can we. Look forward to reading your post. :)

Return to Introductions