It is currently Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:51 am

Free Newsletter

Its time to get me BACK!!!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Its time to get me BACK!!!

Postby Missy » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:33 pm

Well, as the topic name suggests, its time to find me and get me BACK!!

After 2 kids, i have put on 45 kgs and need to loose it..... no, actually i just dont need too, i HAVE to! For my family, my kids, but most of all FOR ME!!!

So, here i am at 120kgs :cry: .... with 45 too loose, my goal weight is 75kgs :D !!!

Before i fell preggies with our first 4 years ago, i was 70kgs.... now after two babies i cant stand what my weight is. I hate looking at myself in the mirror, hate the feel of the weight... ahh you all know the drill. So, i am setting my goal at 75kgs.... cause ill be damn happy to get to there!

So anyways.... thats me... ive now publicly admitted how much i weight and im still standing :roll: lol yes all beit behind a computer screen! lol

hope to find the support i need here, and give some too :)

Re: Its time to get me BACK!!!

Postby milkyway » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:13 pm

Hi Missy and welcome to the forum. You've got a great attitude. I look forward to reading about your progress.
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg

Re: Its time to get me BACK!!!

Postby Hurricane Katrina » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:40 am

Hi Missy!

Welcome to the forum. All the best for your weightloss journey. I cant relate to weight gain from kids coz i dont have any little 'uns, but i do know what u mean about hating the way the wieght feels. U can sense each and every lump, tire and bulge on your body! So here's to getting rid of that weight for good.

All the best.

kt ;-) ;-)

Starting weight: 70kg
1st mini-goal: 66kg (2009-06-08)
2nd mini-goal: 62kg
3rd mini-goal: 58kg
Goal weight: 54kg
Hurricane Katrina

Return to Introductions