It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:39 am

Free Newsletter

My story!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: My story!

Postby Indi3 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:50 pm

Hi Shaylz .. thanks for your messages.. i replied a big long email but the message was wiped when i pressed send and could'nt be bothered to send again.

I'm not as mad as i seem.. (well.. sometimes im worse) ..i've done the running thing and the pills and every possible thing to lose weight.. which, yes in some instances worked but the weight would come back on. Now im looking at lifestyle changes that i can keep and although it may take me longer to lose weight it will stay of for longer too and the changes will also be instilled. Sometimes i like to break into a jog on a walk but if i put pressure on myself to go running every day then i'll stresss out if i dont do it or can run as far or fast as yesterday and not want to go at all.

Glad to hear your plan is working for you and your sticking to it.. the disiplin is the hardest thing.. we dont like putting ourselves first for some strange reason.. but if we want to be happy with ourselves and others we have to do whats best for ourselves first before we can truly be happy.

Good luck .. look forward to reading your progress..
Indi :wink:
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcTlU53/]
[img]

One day at a time.
Focused
Fit
Balanced
Indi3

Re: My story!

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:44 am

Glad to hear your plan is working so well for you Shaylz! Welcome to the forum and good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey. :D

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Return to Introductions