It is currently Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:29 am

Free Newsletter

Hi from another newbie!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi from another newbie!

Postby crunchynut » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:58 pm

Hi everyone, just a quick hello to introduce myself!
Like everyone here I'm trying to lose weight and thought that maybe getting (and giving) some support on a forum like this might help. I've been on my weight loss journey for about 4 years now. 103kg when I started, down to a low of 77kg about 2 years ago, but mostly hovering around the 79kg mark. But now it has crept up to the low-ish 80's and I need to regain the motivation and discipline I had when I lost the weight originally. I particularly like the idea of the weigh in board, I've found being accountable to someone really helps me (now I just need to work out the mystery of why being accountable to myself isn't enough!). Hopefully there are some women on here to talk to who are also battling with the effect that the dreaded polycystic ovaries has on trying to lose weight?
My goal is to get to about 68kg.
Looking forward to getting to know you all and learning from you. And maybe have some fun on the way!

Re: Hi from another newbie!

Postby Hurricane Katrina » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:55 am

Hi Crunchynut,

Welcome to the forum. Well done on going from 103kg to the 70's!! Wat an awosme achievement!! I know that u will find the support and accountability that ur looking for in order to reach your goal weight.

All the best. I look forward to reading about your progress ;-) ;-) ;-)

Starting weight: 70kg
1st mini-goal: 66kg (2009-06-08)
2nd mini-goal: 62kg
3rd mini-goal: 58kg
Goal weight: 54kg
Hurricane Katrina

Return to Introductions