Hello Sharani and welcome to the forum.
Well done on your weight loss to date.
Your body may have stopped responding to what you are doing to it for weight loss. To break that cycle you usually need to change what you are doing and then monitor yourself to see if it works. If the change does then great, if not change something else. Change one thing at a time so you don't get confused as to what actually helped.
- begin exercise if you haven't already, start slowly
- increase exercise if you are already exercising
- change the types of exercises you do as our bodies adapt quite quickly especially true the longer you have been exercising. Instead of walking, go for a bike ride, do an exercise video, jog if you're at that level, incorporate strength exercises.
- clean up bad eating habits, find low fat options
- lower food intake but be careful here if you are already on a low cal diet this may not be an option
- perhaps even increase your food level if you body has gone into starvation mode decreasing the food may not necessarily help
Whatever you change do it a step at a time and find out what works for you.
Have a look through some of the articles here they may also give more ideas.
Best of luck.