It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:37 pm

Free Newsletter

Hello Everyone!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello Everyone!

Postby Lucy22 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:32 pm

Hello Everyone!

Just a quick intro! My name is Lucy I am 22 and I live in Sydney. I have one huge confession to make .....I am a binge eater - big time!!

I currently weigh 73kg and have done so since I was 16. I would love more than anything to weigh 63kgs. Whilst I don't have a stict eating regime I am generally a healthy eater untill around the time of my period when I eat anything and everything!! I hate this, i feel awful and my mood drops severly!!

Since I was 16 I have tried all sorts of diets such as weightwatchers and sureslim etc and find them tedious and expensive .... but hopefully this forum will offer the support I need to break my binge eating habits.

I look forward to being a part of this forum and would love to hear from everyone!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVxGJsk/]
[/url]

SW=73kg
CW=67.5Kg
GW=63Kg
Mini Goal is to be 68kg by the 30 Oct.
Lucy22

Re: Hello Everyone!

Postby Shalimar » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:25 pm

Welcome aboard, it is a great site, lots of info and friends to be found. Good luck with your goals :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Re: Hello Everyone!

Postby Tarz » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:35 pm

Hi Lucy, welcome to the forum. This place is great for distracting yourself from cravings, learning tricks on how to beat binge eating and chatting to people going through the same things as you.
You'll find the more you eat healthy the better your mood comes at that time of the month. Goodluck and i look forward to reading your progress.
Tarz

Return to Introductions