It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:30 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi All

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi All

Postby XYGirl351 » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:12 pm

Hi all my name is Emma i am 21yo and living in Perth.

Okay where to start................. Since the age of 8ish i have been big. I was always one of the biggest girls in my class. As the years have gone on i moved out of home and got stuck into the drinking and smoking every night to tired or lazy to cook so just went and got take away.
My family is all different sizes, my mum use to be really big at my age but is no longer big. My step dad is very big and a big eater so when living at home mum use to give us big meals.

Skipping forward a few more years. I have been with my partner the last 4 years and i think we are way to comfy around each other and have let our selfs go (As a lot of people do)

I got pregnant in 06 and only put on 6kg in my pregnancy but since having my daughter i have put on a lot of weight. And as much as i hate to say it, my tummy is sagging from being pregnant :(

I am now go between 120kg and 128kg ****runs away and cries****
I would be over the moon to be 100kg

I cant stand to look at myself or even go clothes shopping as i feel so yuk about myself.
I cant even stand my partner looking at my naked and i hate when he touches my stomach :cry: :oops:
I would love to be able to have him look at me and know he is thinking "wow she looks good" but i just know he looks at me and thinks well she has let herself go a bit. Dont get my wrong i know he loves me but it must upset him that i have let it go this far.

So to start my journey off in a few weeks my partner and i are joining our local gym YAY

Fingers crossed i will be able to shed some of this very unwanted weight and start feeling good about myself again.

Thanks
Emma
XYGirl351

Re: Hi All

Postby fingerlickingood » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:09 pm

Hello Emma,

Congratulations on having the courage to tell it like it is.
I am sure that your partner does not think bad things about you!! Remember that you have given him the most precious thing in the whole wide world - a baby.
The hardest part is starting for me. So I wish you all the very best in reaching your goal.
Life is what you make of it!

Sarah xoxo
fingerlickingood

Re: Hi All

Postby Shalimar » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:28 pm

Hello, welcome and I wish you every success in reaching your goals :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Return to Introductions