It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:12 pm

Free Newsletter

be trim has anyone else tried it?

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

be trim has anyone else tried it?

Postby sofia63 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:22 pm

I have not excercised at all yet waiting to lose more weight as I have difficulty doing anything at my weight.
This diet is very exact and precise not all diets suit all people and you have to find the right one for you well this was the right one for me.
I do have to weigh everything I eat but you get used to that and the recipes taste great its all real food that you make yourself
I am a carb junky chips and bread and this has eliminated all food cravings I am never hungry and it is very easy to stick too.
I have a long way to go but I am so excited to have found something that works for me.
I know have hope as I was and still am morbidly obese and thought there was no hope and I was terribly depressed.
I have changed my life around I will keep you posted of my progress I do have photos when I started that I will put up soon I just want to let other people with a lot of weight to lose know that it can be done and your not alone if anyone wants to ask me questions or just chat please feel free as be trim has saved my life.
I dont want this to sound like an ad as I know some people do that but i am so excited about my progress I just want to tell everyone.
Hoping someone will reply :D
sofia63

Re: be trim has anyone else tried it?

Postby curvygirl » Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:35 pm

Hello and welcome. Cant wait to see your photos. It is true about different diets for everyone. I am in the obese range on the BMI but try not to dwell on that fact. Looking forward towatching your progress :D
Need to get motivated.

Mini Goal - 10 Kilos lost 14th May Acheived 2nd May, Yahoo
1st goal - 100kg 5th July
2nd goal - 90kg 4th October
3rd goal - 85kg 15th November
4th goal - 80kg 20th December
5th goal - 70kg 3rd June 2011
curvygirl

Postby Strawberry » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:52 pm

hi & welcome. good on you for finding something that works for you and you can stick to. i'm a carb junkie too so i've cut (sugars, complex carbs etc) and limited so other carbs still eat lots of startchy carbs, from my diet - it helps with the cravings.
good luck with your journey.
Strawberry

Postby sofia63 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:58 pm

curvygirl wrote:Hello and welcome. Cant wait to see your photos. It is true about different diets for everyone. I am in the obese range on the BMI but try not to dwell on that fact. Looking forward towatching your progress :D

Hi Curvygirl thankyou for replying, you really have to know yourself and be willing to change and know what your willing to change and what your not. I never had breakfast till now, and most of my meals were carbs hardly any protein. Now I have breakfast every morning and I make sure I have a protein at every meal. I know people that cant do this because they dont like weighing and measuring every day it can get tedious but you get used to it and you find short cuts. Thats what i mean about a diet that suits you as I have tried so many and this was my last attempt before gastric ballooning and then gastric banding and I thank God that I dont have to go through that now. My cravings are gone I have so much energy and I feel great Sunday was 10 weeks and I have lost 31kg it is amazing. Good Luck and beleive in yourself.
sofia63

Postby sofia63 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:23 pm

Strawberry wrote:hi & welcome. good on you for finding something that works for you and you can stick to. i'm a carb junkie too so i've cut (sugars, complex carbs etc) and limited so other carbs still eat lots of startchy carbs, from my diet - it helps with the cravings.
good luck with your journey.

Hello Strawberry and thankyou for the welcome and good for you keep up the good work.
sofia63

Return to Introductions