It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:21 am

Free Newsletter

introduction

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

introduction

Postby help » Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:42 am

hello im 45 & weigh about 115 kilos. I'm divorced a awanna be writer who has struggled with my weight all my life .. right at this minute i feel old tried huge & defeated .. I know what I should be doing but am crippled by my lack of will ... help anyone plz
help

Postby Maraver » Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:51 am

Hi well the first thing you need to do is register and become a member and we will help you all the way, please join us we are a friendly group of ladies all with the same problems
Pam
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcPPfC1/]
[/url]
Maraver

Postby Dolly » Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:59 am

Hi Guest, welcome aboard!
You'll get lots of support here as we'd love to listen to your thoughts and feelings helping each other get thin again in anyway we can, 24/7

IF YOU HAVEN'T REGISTERED YET
Scroll to the top of this screen you will notice the word Register, please click on it.
There will now be a bunch of writing, click on the words
I agree to these terms & am over 13 years of age

A form will appear to be filled in (if you miss filling in any stuff you can always come back later by clicking on the word Profile that will appear at the top of each screen) Click on Submit and you will now be registered.

* HOWEVER, IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED BUT YOUR NAME IS CLAIMING TO BE USED.
Then scroll to the top of the screen again and click on the word Log In, so that the name you chose will appear each time you post your message to us.

hugs
Dolly
Dolly

Postby Serena » Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:00 pm

When I joined up I was stuck in that same rut that it sounds like you're stuck in. I knew what I needed to do but had no motivation to do it. Now I've joined a gym and exercise daily and eat pretty healthily (most of the time) and am getting around to sorting out my house and my life. I have heaps of motivation now too and am not as negative either.
Serena

Postby Fairie » Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:47 am

Hi Guest, we all have the same problem and sharing our ups and downs with other helps us get through. :D

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Fairie

Return to Introductions