It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:41 am

Free Newsletter

* Hey! *

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

* Hey! *

Postby Stars Go Blue » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:13 pm

Hey all,

I've been reading the forum for a while now, and it has been really inspirational to me, so firstly - thanks guys!

I started my weight loss journey approx. April 2007. This is when I joined up to the gym, and since then I haven't looked back. At the beginning, my weight was around 84-85 kgs. I have now managed to get my weight down to 60-61 since last weigh in. It does feel like it took a while cos I'm kinda impatient lol, but it has been so worth it. My lowest weight so far has been 59, but over the past few months, I haven't lost any weight, and somehow managed to gain a couple of kilos. I know I should be happy I've lost a lot of weight so far, but I do feel disappointed that after I've worked so hard its creeping up again. I want the number to go continually down, not UP! haha. Hopefully I get out of this phase soon, any tips that would help?
SW: 85
CW: 58.5
GW: 55
Stars Go Blue

Re: * Hey! *

Postby hippy_shake » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:22 pm

Hey,
Welcome to the forums :) Good on you for loosing so much weight! Thats a great achievement :) Whats your goal weight and what have you been doing so far to shed the weight?
Keep up the good work!
:) Jane
Jane :)

SW:80- 21/05/08
CW:68.5
GW:60

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w6qtd3I/]
hippy_shake

Postby Shalimar » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:55 pm

Hello, welcome, well done on your loss and best of luck with the rest :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby Stars Go Blue » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:03 pm

Thanks for the welcome! :D

hippy_shake wrote:Whats your goal weight and what have you been doing so far to shed the weight?
Keep up the good work!
:) Jane

Well at the start my goal weight was 60, but now I'm at that point, I'd like to get down to 55-56kgs. To shed the weight I have been going to the gym approx 3-4 a week, and have just been more mindful of what of I've been eating. I wouldnt say I've been on a "diet", I still eat junk occasionally lol :oops: :P . At the gym I usually do 30-40 mins of cardio (treadmill, cross trainer etc) and the rest of the time on weights and stretching. I think I'm gonna force myself to make sure I do all the weight training stuff, I admit I have been slack in that area, I much prefer cardio work. But I guess building muscle helps burn fat.
SW: 85
CW: 58.5
GW: 55
Stars Go Blue

Return to Introductions