It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:45 am

Free Newsletter

New here

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

New here

Postby GreekGodess » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:44 pm

Hi, it's very inspiring reading all your posts so I guess I should tell you a little about myself.

I am 26 years old and I am getting married in 2 months. I weigh 75 Kilos. I have been dieting it seems all my life. I used to weigh around 120 kilos 5 years ago. I wanted to lose more in time for the wedding but because of all the stress etc I haven't lost any, thankfully even though some weeks I put on a kilo or so, I still am around 75 kilos, size 12.

I lost 15 kilos 2 years ago and I was so happy to take pride in my appearance and loved shopping, trying on new clothes etc, but now I just am stuck in a rut and don't care to go shopping, or style myself etc. My fiance, this will sound weird, but he makes it worse. When we go out to dinner he says eat whatever you want and don't worry, I don't care how much you weigh. This is great, but I never lost weight in the first place for anybody but for myself, so i want to lose weight for myself again. Plus, I met him after I lost weight.

I struggled many years with Bulimia, and lately I have been thinking about it again. Thank God so far I haven't yielded, mainly because I never actually lost weight with it, I only lost weight eating healthily and exercising.

This sounds stupid but I know what to do....I just can't seem to do it.

I like to lose just 5 kilos in the time for the wedding. I don't ever want to be really skinny, just thinner and curvier.

That's my story, I hope it doesn't sound stupid!
GreekGodess

Re: New here

Postby Shalimar » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:11 pm

Welcome and best of luck GG :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Re: New here

Postby jilliansmyhero » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:15 pm

welcome and goodluck for the upcoming wedding, let your inner strength keep u from bulimia taking over again.
jilliansmyhero

Welcome

Postby Johnny_walts » Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:38 pm

Hello GreekGodess,
Welcome to the forums. GOOD LUCK! For your upcoming marrige.
Johnny_walts

Return to Introductions