It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:09 pm

Free Newsletter

Hi weight "loser" here LOL

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi weight "loser" here LOL

Postby dimples » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:16 pm

Hi,
I am a 34 year old mum who is has been on a weight loss mission for nearly a year.
I have gone from 82Kg's down to 63, but for some reason, after starting to excersize 2 weeks ago at the gym, I have put 1 kg back on :oops:
I lost the weight through a low carb diet with no excersize so it took forever. I wanted to loose the last 10 or so kilos before Summer, so joined the gym, but it's prooved fruitless :| It's so disheartening, exceriszing and eating right and not being rewarded for the effort.

Anyway, I am about to call it quits, so decided to join here in the last ditch effort to keep going. I need support from others on the same mission as me.

I'm looking forward to all the advice and support and looking forward to sharing tricks I have used to lose the 20kgs just lost :mrgreen:

Thanks
Dimples.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wDbTEaF/]
[/url]
dimples

Re: Hi weight "loser" here LOL

Postby Alissa » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:30 pm

Hi Dimples,

I have just joined to in an effort to gain that momentum needed. I am 34 also and am bridesmaid at my boyfriends brothers wedding next march and I am determined not to be there with this 20kgs still on me. My problem is I get bored easily. All the good intentions just fly out the window if I don't see results instantly lol.
My major ispiration has come from my boyfriend who has lost over 15kgs so far, makes me a little jealous and i figure if he can do it then I can too.
I am not one for really talking about weightloss so this is a huge step for me.

Oh and don't be embarressed about putting on 1kg at the gym, in all likely hood you have gained muscle which is a good thing! :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wAO59rd/]
[/url]
Alissa

Postby dimples » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:43 pm

Hi Alissa :D
OF COURSE YOU CAN DO IT!!! :mrgreen:
well done to your boyfriend too. Maybe you guys can stick to the same eating and excersise program.. it's always nicer doing it with someone else.

I have recently moved into a lovely street with beautiful neighbours who go for walks together everynight. They invited me to joined their walking group and I am so excited to have someone to talk to during my walks.

Congrats on making the first step for a fitter healthier happier you :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wDbTEaF/]
[/url]
dimples

Postby Shalimar » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:55 am

Hellos and welcome to you both, best of luck with your goals.
See you around the forum :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Return to Introductions