It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:14 pm

Free Newsletter

HI FROM BALI

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

HI FROM BALI

Postby Bali Belly » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:00 pm

Hi All

I am an Aussie girl who has lived in Bali for the past 10 years. I have always been a curvy girl but maintained a normal BMI. I put on a little weight after my child was born and then disaster hit my Mum died in Nov 2006 and my Dad 5 months later in May 2007 at this same time my husband was going through treatment for liver disease - I survived this time my eating (and drinking) myself silly.

I am now in a pretty good place my husband is well and though I miss them every day I am able to appreciate my life and understand that Mum and Dad are always with me. NOW I just have to deal with the fallout of over nearly 2 years destroying my body.I started on a moderate carb diet on 01 September and in 2 weeks have dropped 4kgs - I have also been exercising nearly every day in the week for between 30-45 mins. Now I need to keep the momentum going and there is no support in this land of very slim people!!! So here I am asking for your support.

Bali Belly
Bali Belly

Re: HI FROM BALI

Postby Shalimar » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:01 pm

Hi, welcome and good luck :D .
The forums have been a bit slow this weekend I have noticed but things certainly pick up during the week.
have a good look around and enjoy :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Welcome

Postby Johnny_walts » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:05 am

Hi Bali Belly,
Welcome to the forums. Sorry to know about your family past and how is your husband now . You have to consult with online health consultants they will be give you a good advice and i am waiting fore your reply.
Johnny_walts

Re: HI FROM BALI

Postby Fat Bottomed Girl » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:14 pm

Hi BB

Well you've certainly found the right place for support! Welcome and good luck.

Cheers
Sharon
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wG1T5nI/]
[/url]

****Do it TODAY****
Fat Bottomed Girl

Return to Introductions