It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:19 am

Free Newsletter

My Introduction :)

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: My Introduction :)

Postby Shalimar » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:59 am

Welcome and best of luck Zarah :wink: :) .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby Tarz » Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:07 pm

Welcome Zarah. You are off to a great start and sound very determined to get to the weight you want. Congrats on your upcoming wedding, its a great motivator.
missy_zee86 wrote:embarrassing to admit this but one time I got really hungry at 1am and I asked my fiance to drive to a 24 hour Macca's and get me a happy meal with a frozen red fanta and a cheese burger as well...

I did this the other day :oops: I got really hungry at 3 am (i was still up hadn't gone to bed) and we didn't really have any food in the house so i went for a drive to a 24 hour maccas :oops: Although i only got a quarter pounder and didn't eat it all, it was the most disgusting thing! I use to love them! What i am trying to get at is your tastes will change as you get use to better foods. What you might like now you might not like later, i can stand alot of greasy foods any more.
Use the embarrasing stories as a way to help you learn. Congrats on the steps you have taken so far and i look forward to reading your progress.
Tara
Tarz

Postby yoyogirl88 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:36 pm

At least I got to kiss Dave after he ate his... tasted sooo gooood lol the taste of it in his kiss doesnt add to extra calories does it? haha!

I think all 24 hour Macca's should be banned... for the sake of us dieters lol

Hhehehe I laughed sooo hard. I do the same thing after my bf has had chocolate im like mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

And I completely agree with the maccas comment. Although im proud to say it has been over 2 months since my last maccas splurge.
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby ali76 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:07 pm

Hi Missy Zee!

One thing I've learnt since being on here is that it's only food! So what if it's free....you don't HAVE to eat it. If you say no but want it tomorrow, it will still be there! Know what I mean?

I work in a language centre and we have a cake whenever it's someone's birthday (which ends up being maybe 2 or 3 times a week!)...i used to eat it because I didn't want to miss out - even if I wasn't hungry! I only have it know if I actually want it (which isn't that often) cos I know there WILL be a next time!

Hope I'm making sense?!

best of luck hun...you're doing great so far! :mrgreen:
SW - 75.9
CW - 68
Happy weight - 68 (I MADE IT!!!)
GW - 65 (for now - and until I conceive!)
ali76

Postby Johnny_walts » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:25 pm

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
Johnny_walts

Postby BeyondBeauty » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:30 pm

Best wishes Zarah - remember to set mini goals, weight loss is like eating an elephant, you have to do it one bite at a time!

BB x x
Progress to first mini-goal, deadline: 30 December 2008!
To believe you can, is everything.
BeyondBeauty

Postby Tarz » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:30 am

BeyondBeauty wrote:Best wishes Zarah - remember to set mini goals, weight loss is like eating an elephant, you have to do it one bite at a time!

BB x x

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i have never heard that one!
Tarz

Postby amanda_cru » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:18 am

hi there, i'm currently breastfeeding still, but soon as i stop i want to try this duromine. i have tried a few things and nothing worked. my doctor told me little about this drug.

i'm 150kg and need to loose alot of weight. anyone out there the same size as me, could you please tell me how you went on the duromine. how much weight u lost, pros and cons of this drug. anything that u can help me with would be great. i really need help. please also tell me if you are in brisbane as i would love to meet up one day and maybe work together.
amanda_cru

Postby tiddliewinkz » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:27 am

Hey amanda, there is a massive thread on duromine in the true stories bit, thats where I got all my info before making my decision... maybe give that a go :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wydYwIn/]
[/url]

1st goal... 65kg by the end of June 2010
2nd goal... 60kg by the end of August 2010
3rd goal... 55kg by the end of October 2010
Final goal... maintain it FOR EVER!!!
tiddliewinkz

Return to Introductions