It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:29 pm

Free Newsletter

hi all

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

hi all

Postby me-Mck » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:15 pm

Hi my name is Melissa & I am 30 years old and a mother of 3. I have been married for nearly 11 years now.

I'm currently weighti about 100kg not my biggest but the biggest i want to get again.
My weight has been problem since I was about 10years old.

I did manage to get down to 65kg just after leaving school but not long after fell pregnant with child 1.

Since then it has been up & down.
I seem to lose weight in a big why when I am Stressed & worried about things but as soon as I'm happy and Unstressed it all comes back.

Eating alot isn't my problem as I only really eat one meal a day.
I work making sandwiches & Wrap & rolls for the Airlines & Servo so am on the move all day.
But working with Food makes eating food a problem, so night I will cook dinner for them & just not want to eat.
After playing with Food all day you are sort of over it.

I think another problem is my hours that I work too, I start work at 4.30am each day & having to get up at 3.00am to make school lunches,
and get stuff reallly for kids to go to school ( Husband takes them). My breakfast is a cup of coffee while I doing that.

I really don't feel like eating lunch at work as we have a lunch break at 9.30am. Then I finish at 12.30pm

Then come home to do housework before having the get the kids from school.So am too busy & stuffed to want to eat then too.

I have just joined up to Weight watchers online.
I am just tired of trying to find clothes that fit me.
~*~ MeLiSsA ~*~

me-Mck

Re: hi all

Postby Shalimar » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:27 pm

Hi, welcome and good luck :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby ClareG » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:42 pm

Hey Melissa,
Welcome. I have just joined a couple of days ago too. I am 33 and a mother of 3 beautiful girls. I also work full-time, so I am also tired alot of the time. I am also sick of trying to find clothes that fit :x
I look forward to sharing success stories with you in the future :D
I wish you the best of Luck!
Cheers
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGP41gj/]

~:~Clare ~:~
ClareG

Postby yoyogirl88 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:01 am

Good luck on your Journey. I think you will find a lot of help in the way of an organised eating routine. There are heaps of tips and help here and you are among people who know what you are dealing with.
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby Freddy » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:17 am

Hi Mel, welcome to the boards. Good to see you taking action, and hope you find the support you need right here.
Freddy

Postby BeyondBeauty » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:28 pm

Best wishes, Melissa <3

BB x x
Progress to first mini-goal, deadline: 30 December 2008!
To believe you can, is everything.
BeyondBeauty

Postby me-Mck » Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:40 pm

Thank you everyone for your welcomes

I have made myself eat 3 meals today

I had breakfast which I haven't eaten since I was about 14 years old

I had Lunch with the kids & have just finished Dinner which is the only meal I normally eat if I eat at all

I feel like I have eaten way too much but goin by my points I still have 5 points to use.

so let just hopes eating more doesn't add more weight cos I'm running out of clothes that fit me.
~*~ MeLiSsA ~*~

me-Mck

Postby BeyondBeauty » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:40 pm

me-Mck wrote:
so let just hopes eating more doesn't add more weight cos I'm running out of clothes that fit me.

I am currently eating more times per day than I used to, but have not gained weight because of it - it's good for your metabolism to keep feeding your body regularly. I've posted my daily diet in the Diet forum if you want to have a squizz, I am looking for people to critique it.

Well done on eating breakfast though, that is a major challenge for me as well.

Best Wishes
BB x x
BeyondBeauty

Postby me-Mck » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:20 pm

eating breakfast is mine biggest thing as I get up at between 2.30am & 3.00am to geet the kids lunches & school stuff ready for the day before going to work by 4.00am
So eating isn't something I have time to do or really want to do that time of the morning. Breakfast is normally a cup of coffee while I do their lunches.
But being Sunday today & not having to work I had some Fruit toast while I was making their cereal this morning.
I have also just put some Honey mini wheats into a container & beside the Kettle so when I wake up I will remember to try & eat it.

I was thinking maybe trying a Supplement shake for breakfast that way my body gets something but I don't have to find the extra time to try to eat breakfast
so early in the morning
For lunch tomorrow I have cooked extra tonight & put it in a container in the fridge so when I get home at 12.45pm I can just heat it up & eat it.
~*~ MeLiSsA ~*~

me-Mck

Postby BeyondBeauty » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:36 pm

me-Mck wrote:I was thinking maybe trying a Supplement shake for breakfast that way my body gets something but I don't have to find the extra time to try to eat breakfast so early in the morning

Okay! We're semi-similar... I get up early, not as early as you, but at 5am and I also can't stomach food... I've had a nutritionist recommend Sanitarium Up & Go's to me. I get the chocolate ones, but there is also coffee and banana. There is 200 calories in a 250ml serve, and they are far better for you than running on empty as they will kick start your metabolism - and they're also great because you can drink it in the car on your way to work!
BeyondBeauty

Return to Introductions