It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:47 am

Free Newsletter

Hi

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi

Postby sum1 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:10 pm

Hello Everyone,

Just joined up here hoping to keep motivated and get some advice every now and then, Im thinking of taking xenical but im not sure if i should i have heard some horror stories and i have already lost 24kgs on weight watchers and boxing also but now im working 12hrs shifts plus i have 3 children, i dont have a lot of time to get to the gym and ww anymore and am struggling to lose the last 10kgs anyways thanks for listening to my story lol
sum1

Re: Hi

Postby 40+GST » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:29 pm

Welcome!

Well done on losing the 24kg. That's a fantastic effort! Best of luck with losing the final 10kg's.

It can't be easy fitting in "me" time around working such long hours and looking after 3 children.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wNLJXGx/]
[/url]
40+GST

Postby Shalimar » Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:44 pm

Hello and welcome, you have done so well so far, keep at it and best of luck with the rest :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby yoyogirl88 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:57 pm

Good Luck with your last 10 kgs. and GREAT work knocking off the first 24kgs.
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Postby BeyondBeauty » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:34 pm

Congratulations on making it as far as you have, try not to lose motivation! Best wishes on reaching your goal!

BB x x
Progress to first mini-goal, deadline: 30 December 2008!
To believe you can, is everything.
BeyondBeauty

Postby Johnny_walts » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:17 pm

Hello,

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy Here!
Johnny_walts

Postby ClareG » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:48 am

Hi! Congratulations on your weightloss so far. What a fantastic achievement. I also have 3 children and work full-time, so I understand what your saying about time constraints. It is quite a juggling act isn't it! Good Luck with your last 10 kgs. Keep us posted about how you are going. It will really help me when I get to that stage, to see how you manage it. Cheers. :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGP41gj/]

~:~Clare ~:~
ClareG

Postby Delightful Rose » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:46 pm

Hi All,

I too, am new here and having read quite alot of forums, I see that everyone has so much experience and a knowledge base bigger than Ben Hur!Fantastic! I hope that I will be able to help motivate & contribute as much as everyone else. A big hurrah for us all in working towards our goals.

sum1, I used Xenical a few years ago when it was first released and I did lose alot of weight, I didn't have any problems with it unless I had a little too much fat in a day (which fortunately, was not very often). At the time, I was encouraged by my doctor to not consume more than 40g of fat per day. The weight came off fairly quickly but I did not stick with it due to the expense. Am not sure what it costs these days. It comes down to personal choice too, I've heard that other people have had more side effects on Xenical but what works for you may be different. I tried just about everything to lose weight but
In the end, I took control myself - joined a gym, ate healthy and lost over 50kg. I am now in the last 10-15kg phase which I have been stuck at for the last 12 months, but cannot seem to keep any weight off that I may lose! Grrr!

Good luck to you and to everyone, I am interested to see how the progress goes!
Thanks so much. :)
Delightful Rose

Return to Introductions