It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:53 am

Free Newsletter

New bloke here

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

New bloke here

Postby Doc74 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:16 am

Greetings ladies and gents,

Just a short intro.I'm a 34yr old male, 116kgs and sick of it !Just a little background. I stacked on the weight from 13yrs old and hit my all time max when I was 20yrs old at 120kgs. After applying for the army I was told i was waaaay to heavy and to lose it so I did.I lost 34.5kgs with the help of my local boxing gym and a very determined boxing coach ( thanks Tommy!).
Anyway after remaining fit and healthy whilst in the army for five years I ventured back out onto civvie street, shift work and very bad habits.So i've had about five years to stack it on again.
I used to rely pretty much on exercise to keep the weight down but numerous injuries have kept me sidelined.Now for the good bit.I've started training again at a slower and safer rate, and I'm eating Lite'n'Easy meals and I've lost 2kgs in 1.5 weeks. I know it's early day's but I already feel it's the start of another weight battle but I know I'll get there....again :D

Ok, so it wasn't a short intro. Anyway, hello to all and stop by and say g'day.

See ya :)

SW :118kg
CW :116kg
GW :85kg
Doc74

Re: New bloke here

Postby Shalimar » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:48 am

Hello and welcome, you sound like you are ready to take control again. The best of luck in reaching your goals :D .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby ClareG » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:12 am

Hiya new bloke! Welcome to this forum. You are off to a great start. I love the sound of boxing to get fit. What an andrenalin rush - and a great stress relief. I should get a boxing bag! ( I won't put a photo of my hubby on it) Good Luck with your journey. I will follow your progress and I look forward to sharing success with you.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGP41gj/]

~:~Clare ~:~
ClareG

Postby yoyogirl88 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:49 pm

Welcome and good luck.
20 month old twins and a breastfed bubba. Busy mama!
Starting this time at 99.5
Current weight 97.9
yoyogirl88

Return to Introductions