It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:03 am

Free Newsletter

I need a good push up the.......

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

I need a good push up the.......

Postby bulatasy » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:03 pm

Hello my name is helen and im not sure if I should be joining this forum yet as mentally I dont think i'm committed to my weight loss. I guess me typing this is my way of reaching out and i hope someone out there has a magic wand but back to reality I know I am the only one who can do this.

I am new to this forum and very excited about what im reading I only hope I can get my head into the right frame of mind to do as well as so many of you.

i am 5"11 and weigh approx 96kg, i would love to loose 20kg, heck even 10 would be a bonus. I am active walking and swimming. My main problem is Portions.....thanks to living in the islands for 7 years and being told to eat eat eat.

Im so angry with myself that i let myself go, i hate looking at myself and will avoid any family pics. My hubby is great and is also trying to loose weight but like me all we do is talk about it. Motivation is the key to my success but so far I have none.
I have even started smoking again after 4 years. My main goal is to give both smoking and the weight the flick together.

I hope after spending time reading all your successfull stories and struggles that I become a success in this forum just like you all.

thank you

Thank you
bulatasy

Re: I need a good push up the.......

Postby Shalimar » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:02 pm

Hello, welcome and good luck :D . You have made a great start just by coming in here and admitting you have a problem.

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby Alexandra » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:46 pm

Hi Helen. Congratulations on the first step! I'm hoping with each step closer to the goals, they get easier :D

Alexandra
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4nfAl9/]

HW: 127 kg
CW: 93.7 kg
GW: 68 kg
LW: 73 kg
Alexandra

Postby gogirlfriend » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:44 pm

You say you need a push, I reckon I need a shove. Although I dont have alot to loose I am finding that mental motivation is the hardest thing. Exercise is something that is on the radar but isnt really in my action plan. My problem is that I can do alot of talking but dont take much action. But hey maybe this forum is the place to get my rear into gear. reading everyones weight loss is certainly inspiration and makes me think that i could be part of this. Go luck and I am hearing you.

GOGirlfriend
gogirlfriend

Postby bulatasy » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:43 pm

gogirlfriend wrote: My problem is that I can do alot of talking but dont take much action. But hey maybe this forum is the place to get my rear into gear.

I truely hope so! Thanks everyone for the encouraging words.
bulatasy

Return to Introductions