It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:15 am

Free Newsletter

Hello.....

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello.....

Postby PumpkinKitty » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:19 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm PumpkinKitty - I chose the name because I feel like a pumpkin and I love cats. If you want to, you can shorten it to PK to make it easier to type.

Hope to find some tips and hints to continue reducing my weight to a more healthy level.

Keep safe, keep strong.

PK :D
PumpkinKitty

Re: Hello.....

Postby redrose78 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:26 pm

Hello PK, welcome. Hope you find some helpful tips and encouragement in here. :D
redrose78

Postby PumpkinKitty » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:31 pm

Thanks redrose :)

Hope to get down to the same levels as you are, maybe not quite as fast though, I have a few more kilos than you to lose.

I'll get there soon enough though.
PumpkinKitty

Postby Alexandra » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:08 pm

Hello Pk, I love cats too - I have 2! Welcome to the forums. Hope you find lots of motivation and inspiration to reach your goals! Good luck, best wishes,

Alexandra
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4nfAl9/]

HW: 127 kg
CW: 93.7 kg
GW: 68 kg
LW: 73 kg
Alexandra

Postby tania2573 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:34 pm

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your goals.
S.W 163.1 start date 19/2/2008
G.W 85
tania2573

Postby PumpkinKitty » Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:38 pm

Thanks for the welcomes. :D

I'm back again. I joined last week, then had to leave for a week to attend a family birthday, and as such havent done anything for the last week. Combine that with having been crook for the 2 weeks before that, I am in serious danger of not starting my routine again.

Will have to make a conscious effort tonight and tomorrow to get my dedicated 30 mins a day done.

Due to a number of medical problems I have, doing any more than 30mins in one go could mean a flare up of my issues. If I manage 30 mins ok in the morning and am still good in the afternoon, I try to do more, but don't aim for a specific time, I just do what I can then.

I am keeping a blog of my journey in conjunction with another lady for mutual support on our journey, but I don't know that she'd be comfortable with me sharing my journey - and therefore also her journey - with so many people without her permission. I know that just by keeping the blog, and having it shared with someone, I have been able to maintain my efforts. I feel that having close support is one very important thing in this sometimes difficult journey.

PK
PumpkinKitty

Postby redrose78 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:52 am

Yes, you are back home so back to achieving your goal. There is no harm in taking a week or two off for whatever reason. The most important thing is that you get back to it. Good luck with this weeks efforts. :D
redrose78

Postby PumpkinKitty » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:35 pm

Yes Ma'am Redrose :mrgreen: :P :P :P :mrgreen:
I did do some exercise the other night, but got very sore in the process so I had the next day off (sort of) I did do some dancing to Cats last night, but it wasn't very long.
Must remember to do some this afternoon sometime. Might do stairs today - taking the rubbish and recycling down to the bins will mean at least 3 lots of stairs (down and up) and that will be heaps for my body - especially as the ground is wet.
I'm trying very hard to be good, but temptation is so easy when the hubby tries to do the right thing by buying comfort food for depressession :lol:
PumpkinKitty

Postby Freddy » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:46 pm

I'd like to point out dr Cohen's diet. I've had a birthday last week as well, but actually lost 3kg's that week :D
Freddy

Postby PumpkinKitty » Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:07 am

Thanks Freddy - will add it to the list of things to check out when I have the chance to :)

Happy Birthday for last week :lol:
PumpkinKitty

Return to Introductions