It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:32 am

Free Newsletter

New and desperate for motivation

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

New and desperate for motivation

Postby vzchick77 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:41 pm

Hi all

I am new and desperate need for help and to loose some weight by Christmas as I am going east to meet my partners family and friends who are all younger than me and a hell of alot skinner. I am not too big I am now a size 14 and have at least 10kgs to loose because before my last bad bad relationship i was a good size 10. My problem is I have a stuffed right knee and some days evern walking hurts, so if you have any suggestions for me that would help I would really appreciate it

:)
vzchick77

Re: New and desperate for motivation

Postby redrose78 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:54 pm

Hi and welcome. Hope you get some good advice and helpful tips here. I am sure you are watching what you eat already, since you are wanting to lose weight. My only suggestion would be a couple of vegetarian meals a week, also try lentils, they are great. No, I am not a vegetarian, I just choose not to eat red meat often. I eat plenty of fish and grilled chicken. Also swimming would be great, would take the strain off your knee. I have heard aquarobics is good, haven't tried it myself though. Best of luck on your weight loss journey. :)
redrose78

Postby Charles_Sydney » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:07 pm

Hello there vzchick77, are you around Sydney?

I am able to help you with a free body analysis to let you know exactly what you should be doing to reach your goal weight by Christmas.

Cheers,
Charles
Charles_Sydney

Postby vzchick77 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:11 pm

NO Unfortunately I am in Rockingham WA
vzchick77

Postby starr22 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:40 pm

Hi vzchick77,

I'm pretty new on here as well-just joined a few days ago :D I have found that everyone on here is really nice and supportive so you are sure to get some good advice and loads of support! Best of luck with your weight loss goal, look forward to chatting with u :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqP0t7v/]
[/url]
starr22

Return to Introductions