It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:16 am

Free Newsletter

Hi weight loss friends

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi weight loss friends

Postby kylieanne33 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:55 pm

Hi everyone,

Well my name is Kylie and I started off at 110kg, I have been doing Lite N Easy for 6 weeks and I have lost 8 kilos. I have also been going to the gym 4 times per week and I hired a treadmill and I use that the other 3 days, walking for 45 mins.
I was a bit disheartened last week because the scales showed that I had lost nothing, so Im at that week 7 plateau, its depressing because you feel like you have been going really hard and you have achieved nothing, I know this happens to everyone and reading this forum is very motivating, Im so glad I found it.
I must admit I had a bit of a blow out tonight, had a chocolate , hormonal craving and ate about 4 choccie buiscuts, and had about a handful of the kids popcorn chicken and a few chips, but I am not going to beat myself up about it,even though I am a little bit, will just have to work a bit harder at the gym tomorrow.
Has anyone felt the same as me at the plateau period? Would be nice to get some positive feedback lol..
Anyway hope to get to know you all a little better.
Kylie :D
kylieanne33

Re: Hi weight loss friends

Postby Alexandra » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:21 pm

Hi Kylie and welcome to the forum. I think everyone goes through the plateau stages at various times as the body adjusts to the changing habits and metabolic rate. Try not to be too hard on yourself! You've done a great job already losing 8 kilo's in 6 weeks (given the experts tells us that the recommended weight loss should be in the 0.5 - 1 kg per week range and you are well ahead of that!!) :D I think the key is to stay motivated and on track which is what you will find here!
Good luck with your weight loss goals.

Alexandra
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4nfAl9/]

HW: 127 kg
CW: 93.7 kg
GW: 68 kg
LW: 73 kg
Alexandra

Return to Introductions