It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:18 pm

Free Newsletter

Hey guys!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hey guys!

Postby pandatron » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:58 pm

Hello, just thought I'd introduce myself to what appears to be a great supportive environment.

I'm a 20 year old uni student from Victoria who was always a chubby kid. I went through all the teasing at school and have spent most of my life being jealous of the thin girls. Anyway I've decided after many many many thoughts of losing weight to actually do something about it. I'm a tallish girl who fits a 14 to 16 depending on the make but would love to make it down to a 12 or even a 10 :D . Over the past few weeks I've actually dropped around 2 kg which is a good feeling but would love to get down to a healthier 70kg. Ok so thats enough of me and will hope to have a lot of fun here on the forum!!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wamgnyd/]
pandatron

Re: Hey guys!

Postby Czarina » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:32 pm

Welcome Pandatron!

Getting on this forum is a great start, I know it has helped me!

See ya 'round. :D
Czarina

Postby Freddy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:42 am

Hey there Pandatron. One thing I learned is that you should never be jealous of thin people...

Though, welcome to the forums. I hope you'll find your inspiration and I might just point out dr Cohen's diet to you. From my point of view it seems healthier than any kind of slimfast juice or shake diet. Besides that, you eat the healthy stuff and some nice combinations of foods that increase your happy feelings hormones. And aside of that other hormones make you feel more quickly fulfilled than you used to, so you will eat less.
Freddy

Postby Freddy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:43 am

Oh and by the way, you look cute on that picture...
Freddy

Return to Introductions