It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:29 pm

Free Newsletter

Hello everyone from Ontario, Canada!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hello everyone from Ontario, Canada!

Postby Shantige » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:38 am

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this forum so I thought I'd take a minute and post a greeting. I've been having a look around and there seems to be lots of information and great stories and ideas here.

I have been on the weight loss roller coaster a couple of times before I found that comfortable spot again. I was very physically active and fit until I was about 25 when I had a career change that included a huge lifestyle shift. I wasn't able to devote that time every morning before work at the gym for an hour. Up until then, I didn't eat well but I worked out so hard it didn't seem to matter. Guess what happened when I ate the same way but didn't work out the same way??

It took a lot of research and trial and error before I was able to get to and maintain a weight I was happy with. I needed to train myself all over again to eat healthy for the most part with the odd indulgence. Now I exercise a few times a week at nowhere near the pace I did before but I'm able to deal with that too. It was a trying process with a huge self-esteem battle along the way. I'm sure I can relate to the mass numbers out there in that respect.

I look forward to spending some more time in here.

"See" you around!

Shannon :lol:
Last edited by matchbox on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: no advertising please
Shantige

Re: Hello everyone from Ontario, Canada!

Postby Freddy » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:47 pm

Hey Shannon, welcome to the forums.

May I suggest dr Cohens diet?
Freddy

Return to Introductions