It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:45 pm

Free Newsletter

hello from North-Europe :)

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

hello from North-Europe :)

Postby brahms » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:44 am

Hello! I'm 17 years old and I come from Northern Europe.
I decided I need to lose some weight and, therefore, joined this forum. I hope I can meet some great people and get some inspiration to lose weight :) Also I'd like to share my thought every once-in-a-while with you, so I hope it's ok. Hehe :)
Bye for now!
brahms

Re: hello from North-Europe :)

Postby BDaniels » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:30 am

Hello! =) .. Pleased with any more from the North-europe!
I come from Sweden. What country do you live in?
Maybe we could share some ideas regarding weight loss? =)

// Martin
BDaniels

Postby brahms » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:40 am

heya! I actually live pretty close to you. In Estonia :D

okay sorry, but I have to do this.. OMGOMG I LOOOOOOOOVE SWEDEN!!! I know I'm weird, since I've never even been to Sweden, but I love the language ever since I saw Ingmar Bergman's movies and I love the nature and everything, I'd really love to visit Sweden one day.

*goes back to normal*
Yeah would be great to share ideas and stuff hehe. nice to meet you btw :wink:
brahms

Postby BDaniels » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:57 am

HAHA =) you seem to be a person in my style .. There you find to be weird, is for me to be normal = P.
You've probably already understand that I am very poor in English. But I hope you understand me anyway :D ..
Yes, Sweden is indeed a great country =). I live in Gothenburg, near the sea, but loves to go north during the winter and be in the Swedish mountains =) ..
I have never been in Estonia, would like to visit in the future. Want to travel very much =) ... What is the best in Estonia?

About weightloss hehe: Did you ever in your life trying to lose weight before? Some previous experience?

NICE TO MEET YOU TOO! :D
BDaniels

Postby brahms » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:50 am

Hey, your English is just fine ;)
Well Estonia also has beautiful nature, but to be honest I don't like it here very much... Because where I live (Tallinn) we don't have much green or nature, only ugly buildings. However, we have a beautiful Old Town. :) Thank god for that! I also like traveling, but then again, who doesn't? ^^

Well, I think we all have tried losing weight before, hehe. But I haven't been most successful at it, unfortunately :( How about you?
brahms

Return to Introductions