It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:11 pm

Free Newsletter

An Introduction

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

An Introduction

Postby iwanttolovelife » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:41 pm

Firstly, it was great to stumble across an Aussie site.
Secondly, I wanted to just introduce myself in the hope of getting some special people surrounding me during this time, by the looks of the forum, there's a lot of you out there!

So, where do I start... sheesh this could be a long post! :lol:
I am 28, and about 10kgs overweight for my height and body shape. From Aug 06-Aug 07 I lived alone overseas and lost 11kgs over a period of four months of hard work. The last 6months of my stay were awful, chronic homesickness etc so I put on about 8kgs of that.

Here I am now, hopefully my little ticker shows you where I am at and want to get to. I know all the basics, have done the Weight Watchers (WW) have worked hard at the gym and know what I am supposed to be doing but just moving out of home into my own place has been a big transition in itself, now it's time to get serious about this. The only good thing is that I haven't put on weight since moving out 4months ago....

I am willing to put in the hard yards, an ankle injury 6 weeks ago hasn't helped but I must move past that and get on with this.
Here's to our futures-it sure looks bright. Can't wait to learn more about those of you out there via this forum. I will be sure to login regularly. If anyone could PM me some blogs etc that they find useful and an entertaining read, let me know.
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
iwanttolovelife

Re: An Introduction

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:06 pm

Welcome to the forum, iwanttolovelife. Sorry to hear about your ankle injury. I hope it heals up quickly.

I don't really read any weight loss blogs regularly so I have nothing to suggest. I'm sure some others here could recommend something.

cheers,
Ali
EvilWombatQueen

Postby mumnbub » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:48 am

Welcome to the site, am sure you will find it motivating and full of great stories. I love to read all the blogs and find something in them to help me keep going.
Start weight: 98kg April 2008
22/12/08- 80.7kg
29/12/08- 81.8kg
04/01/09- 81.6kg
12/01/09- 81kg
19/01/09- 80kg
09/02/09- 79.3kg
Next goal 75kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waXaD9j/]
[/url]
mumnbub

Postby iwanttolovelife » Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:36 pm

mumnbub wrote:Welcome to the site, am sure you will find it motivating and full of great stories. I love to read all the blogs and find something in them to help me keep going.

Thanks-I just found the blogging thread, there are some great inspirational stories on there.
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
iwanttolovelife

Return to Introductions