It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:58 am

Free Newsletter

Newbie needs your help!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Newbie needs your help!

Postby Purple Jade » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Hi Lovely People,

My name's Kristina, I'm a 24 year old Sydney sider with a weighty issue.

I've decided to join the board because I have been a voyeur for a while and thought that this was a great place to get some support and encouragement.

I'm currently 78kg, 5'4 (unfortunately can't do much about the height) and this is the biggest I have ever been and ever want to be. I need to stop this now before it gets further out of control.

My 25th B'day is coming up in April and I want to start the next quarter of a century smaller than this one. I've got exactly 3 months to drop atleast 15kg.

I'm not one for exact goals because I tend to sabotage anything I plan :evil: but something needs to be done, that I know.

I'm sick of my weight dragging me down, literally. When I was thinner, I felt taller, good about myself and a lot more confident. Although I know that the outside is not the be all and end all, I'm sure some of you, if not most, will agree that feeling healthy definately helps you attain a higher level of being.

I'm the typical 'bored/emotional' eater. I have a 9-5 desk job which definately doesn't help my cause either....

I'm not sure how I plan on doing about my lifestyle change but I am going to start small....no soft drinks, cut down on carbs etc. It will be gradual but sustained. I want to start waking up at 5am and go for a walk on the treadmill that never gets used...I'll keep you posted on that ambitious plan.

Anyway, I'm excited to be a part of this lovely and friendly group and I hope that I can be just as important to your weightloss as you will be to mine. Please feel free to drop me a message if you wish to chat.

Thanks! :D
C'est la vie!
Stop fighting the current and just go with the flow.

Purple Jade

Re: Newbie needs your help!

Postby starr22 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:45 pm

Hi, good luck with your goal, I'm sure you will get there by your birthday :D See u round the forum :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wqP0t7v/]
[/url]
starr22

Postby Purple Jade » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:56 pm

Thanks starr22! Same goes to you and your goals, look forward to hearing from you.
C'est la vie!
Stop fighting the current and just go with the flow.

Purple Jade

Postby milkyway » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:58 pm

All the best with your weightloss goals Kristina and I look forward to reading about your progress :)
Just keep moving! And don't be lazy...
------------------------
SW: 74.3kg - 1/1/09
CW: 71.1kg - 3/5/09
GW 62kg
milkyway

Return to Introductions