It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:52 am

Free Newsletter

Hi I am back

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

Hi I am back

Postby sezza » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:07 pm

Hi just thought i would say hi again as i am back in the forum. I dissapeared for a while had a horrible brake up with my partner on the 22nd december (long story) but i am now living in Shellharbour ( wollongong) with my older sister and her kids. My 2 little girls are loving it. Not looking forward to the next couple of months as i have solictors appointments etc but am so glad to be back as i am still trying to bust my butt to loose weight. I have lost so far 10kg :P I just want to be happy and healthy for me and the girls and i wont let my ex ruin anything.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wA6RoLn/]
[/url]
sezza

Re: Hi I am back

Postby EvilWombatQueen » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:29 pm

Welcome back Sezza! Sorry to hear about your break-up. It's great that you've got your life back on track so quickly.

Congrats on the 10kg loss so far! And good luck with the legal stuff over the next few months. I hope everything works out for you.
EvilWombatQueen

Re: Hi I am back

Postby sezza » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:22 pm

Thanks heaps
Each day is such a struggle just to get up but i have no choice as i have 2 little girls.
And i so dont want to put the weight back on!
I just have to keep motovation up.
Him and his parents used to give me a hard time about my weight but i want to prove them wrong when we meet up in court i am never going to allow myself to be put down by anyone ever again. Even though i have another 28.7kg to go i feel so good and powerful i wont be pushed around again
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wA6RoLn/]
[/url]
sezza

Return to Introductions