It is currently Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:52 am

Free Newsletter

New

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

New

Postby Lucky7 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:18 pm

Hi,

I've just registered for this today. I know I don't have a weight problem or anything but I'm not happy with my current weight and only need to lose 7 kg's but that's proving extremely difficult!!! It's only been in the last 10 months that I've put this weight back on after having lost it the first time around. I didn't really have to work hard to lose it the first time round - just a lot of working and a bit of an emotional breakdown! :P

I've tried to reduce alcohol intake and I've just started ordering light n easy dinners (very impressed so far) as I'm single and it's easier to do this and eat healthy at the same time.

I'm doing a fit squad through work twice per week. I would like to do at least 60 mins of moderate activity everyday as my job is extremely sedentary! My biggest thing is I just eat/snack regularly - I'm going to start trying to tell myself out loud that I'm not hungry. I might also go for a walk around the block everytime I feel like snacking (I successfully quit smoking by doing that!).

The other thing that made me start this is that today the biggest loser starts on tv and I think in just 3 months how much they lose (I realise they've got more to lose) but how the time seems to go quickly and what they've achieved at the end so surely in 12 weeks I can at least get under 60 but ideally to 57!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4tXzQS/]
[/url]
Lucky7

Return to Introductions