It is currently Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:22 am

Free Newsletter

I refuse to be overweight at 30!

Introduce yourself to our weight loss community.

Moderator: Moderators

I refuse to be overweight at 30!

Postby wickedswanz » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:26 pm

Hi all, well the topic title says it all. I turn thirty in May and I absolutely refuse to be fat one day longer after that date. lol now that's out of the way My name is Sandy and I like to think of myself as pretty easy going and open so feel free to ask me anything you want to know. I love writing and have completed one Novella, two short stories and way, way too much fanfiction, as well as writing I love walking and dancing, reading and movies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stats:

Starting weight: 89 kg- OMG
Current Weight: 78kg - *squee*
Final Goal: 60kg
Method: Low carbohydrates but ultra healthy, lots of fruit and salads and a low-carb shake for Breakfast - never been much of a breakfast eater. I tried to cut down my Caffeine intake, but I have to admit if I don't get my morning coffee I get major cravings and seem to be able to talk myself into anything lol must fill one craving with another, I guess, so the Coffee stays.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wMzfdnK/]
[/url]
wickedswanz

Re: I refuse to be overweight at 30!

Postby mumnbub » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:17 am

Hi, welcome to the forum. I am sure you will get lots of encouragment and support to lose the weight. It sounds like your diet is pretty good which will definatly help, what are you doing for exercise?

I have been trying to give up coffee since I started this journey getting close to 12 months ago and still struggle to reduce it to just one coffee a day! It is so adictive and not easy to give up but I have come to the understanding that my body likes coffee and as long as its not stopping me from losing weight then who cares- either that or I know I will end up binging on something else. If I come to a point and cant lose weight after trying everything else I might then consider giving up coffee- maybe lol

Are you planning to lose all that weight by may? I would suggest breaking the weight loss up into smaller goals and aim to lose 500g-1kg a week, if you do lose more in a week thats great, if you lose less then its ok as your still moving in the right direction. I know you want to lose it by the time your 30 but I am guessing you want this to be a life long change? therefore there is no reason to push yourself to lose heaps of weight in a short period of time. But in saying that if you do reach your goal by then then you will have achieved an amazing feat. You have already done really well so I am sure you will get there.

Keep us updated as you go along
Start weight: 98kg April 2008
22/12/08- 80.7kg
29/12/08- 81.8kg
04/01/09- 81.6kg
12/01/09- 81kg
19/01/09- 80kg
09/02/09- 79.3kg
Next goal 75kg

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waXaD9j/]
[/url]
mumnbub

Postby Shalimar » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:44 am

Hi, welcome and best of luck in reaching your goals :) .

SW: 175.0 kgs.
CW: 62 kgs-Hit goal 12 September 2009.
Shalimar

Postby Alexandra » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:53 am

Welcome and best wishes for your continued success!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4nfAl9/]

HW: 127 kg
CW: 93.7 kg
GW: 68 kg
LW: 73 kg
Alexandra

Postby lqweightloss » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:34 pm

Goodluck with your plan, look forward to reading how u go : )
Last edited by milkyway on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed spam link in signature
lqweightloss

Return to Introductions